Top things to do in Sicamous, BC – Shuswap Lake
British Columbia, Canada
Looking for a great vacation spot this summer? Come explore all that Sicamous and the Shuswap have to offer.
About Sicamous, British Columbia, Canada
Sicamous, British Columbia is a resort town that lies along the banks of the Eagle River, Mara Lake and Shuswap Lake.
It is known as the houseboat capital of Canada. It is home to hundreds of floating homes that you can rent for a day, a week or more.
Enjoy many festivals like:
- Sicamous – Music in the Park every Monday
- Salmon Arm Roots & Blues Festival Aug 16-19 2018
- Grindrod Garlic Festival
- The Fungi Festival at The Red Barn
- Sledgehammers Ripped Snowfest 2018
- Salty Dog Enduro Race & Street Fest
- Salmon Arm Fair
- Falkland Stampede
Great Outdoor Adventures in the Shuswap:
- Hike Sicamous Creek Falls, Crazy Creek Falls, Margaret Falls (Tappen)
- Water activities are a natural part of the warmer months here.
- Fish, kayak, canoe, boat, ski, or just relax by one of the hundreds of lakes and rivers.
- SkyTrek Adventure Park is 25 min from Sicamous
- Adams River Rafting is 1 hour from Sicamous
- Golf the scenic Hyde Mountain Golf Course.
- Shuswap Speedway Go Karts
- The Enchanted Forest
- Starlight Drive-In
- Herald Provincial Park
- Adams River Sockeye Salmon run
- RideThe Pipe Mountain Coaster in Revelstoke
- Enderby Cliff Diving
- Enderby Outdoor Market
- The Old Town Bay Marina provides water craft rentals.
- Reds Rentals.
- Kangaroo Creek Farm
- Skookum Cycle & Ski
- Mountain Park Motor Sports
- Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum
- Quaaout Lodge and Spa
- Fishing with Bucktail Adventures
- Caravan Farm Theatre
Tour the tastes of the Shuswap!
Visit farms, markets, wineries and more.
- D Dutchmen Dairy
- DeMille’s Farm Market and petting zoo
- Larch Hills Winery
- Sunnybrae Vineyards & Winery
- Marionette Winery
- Ovino Winery
- All Organic Farmers Market Salmon Arm
- Green Croft Gardens Certified Organic
U pick Farms
- Bellman Specialty Produce
- Davidsons Orchards
- Hanna Orchards Farm Market – u-pick flowers
- Peter’s Orchard – cherries, apricots, peaches
- Geier’s Fruit and Berry Farm – Cherries, Strawberries, plums
The possibilities are endless in this BC Paradise!